Samsung Galaxy Camera officially comes up for pre-order in India
Samsung Galaxy Camera is now coming to the Indian market and in regarding to the arrival, Samsung started taking pre-orders through the official estore in the country. As a promotional offer, the Galaxy Camera also bundled with a 16GB microSD card for every pre-order.
The estore is demanding a sum of Rs.3000 ($54.6 approx.) in advance for the pre-order and of course the amount is non-refundable. Actual price and availability of the Galaxy Camera is still a mystery. Consumers must have to pay the remaining amount (whichever it would be) within three days of the availability to avail the promotional offer and all the amount is to be paid within fifteen days from the date of availability otherwise the pre-order will be cancelled by the store.
As we have reported earlier, Samsung Galaxy Camera is just on the way to capture the moments in this festive season. Although, the officials are still quiet regarding the availability, but we assume that the Galaxy Camera will reach to the Indian market within few days.
Take a look at the key specs of Samsung Galaxy Camera:
- BSI CMOS sensor with 16.3 Million Effective Pixels image sensor
- 21x Optical zoom lens (with 21x Digital zooming)
- 4.8-inch HD Super Clear LCD display
- Powered by a 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor
- Comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GSM 3G , HSPA-PLUS, microUSB, HDMI 1.4, GPS and Bluetooth 4 support
- SIM card compatible
- 1650mAh battery.
One of the popular smartcamera is just coming to India, so are you going to purchase it or not?