HTC officially launches Butterfly in the Indian market with the price tag of Rs.45,990. The Butterfly is the first smartphone in the country with having a massive 5-inch S LCD 3 display with full-HD 1080p resolution. The all new Butterfly is one of the most renowned flagship smartphones with top-notch specifications in the market today.
HTC Butterfly is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The smartphone has 16GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot for expanding the storage up to 32GB. The Butterfly runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) platform out of the box and HTC also given Sense UI on the top of it. For photography, HTC uses an 8MP camera on the rear along with an LED flash, there is a 2MP camera also available on the front. HTC also packed the smartphone with ImageSense chip which provides zero shutter lag and an ability to take pictures while shooting videos simultaneously.
In terms of connectivity, the Butterfly has Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, GPS and a microUSB port. The Butterfly also supports HSPA+, LTE and there is quad-band GSM and dual-band HSDPA support. HTC makes the Butterfly tougher enough for daily usability and the smartphone is even water-resistant to IPX-5 level. Coring Gorilla Glass 2 is also placed on the top of the display for protection.
Key Specifications of HTC Butterfly:
- 4.5-inch SLCD 3 with 1080 x 1920 pixels (full-HD) resolution, 441ppi pixel density
- Coring Gorilla Glass 2 protection, water-resistant to IPX-5 level
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, GPS, microUSB port
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Non-Removable 2020mAh battery
- Dimensions: 143 x 70.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 140 g
The all new HTC Butterfly will be available at all the brick and mortar stores as well as on the online stores in the coming days.