Google officially unveils Nexus 10 tablet, manufactured by Samsung
Google recently unveiled Android 4.2 operating system and the search giant also started unveiling devices based on the latest operating system, Nexus 10 is among those devices. Google’s rumoured 10-inch tablet, Nexus 10 now officially unveiled by the company itself.
Google Nexus 10 comes with a 10.1-inch Super PLS display with the resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The display comes with a fair pixel density of 300ppi, at least users won’t notice any pixel-built by taking display closer to the eyes. There is a 5MP camera on the rear with LED flash which is also capable of recording videos at full HD (1080p) resolution and there is a front 1.9MP camera as well. The tablet is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 5 chipset which packs with a 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex-A15 processor, for graphics, there is a quad-core Mali T-604 GPU and for multi-tasking, Samsung gives 2GB of RAM. Google states the the battery is capable of delivering 9 hours of continuous video playback. For connectivity, the Nexus 10 has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth version 3.0, GPS and NFC support.
Key Specs of Google Nexus 10:
- 10.1-inch Super PLS display with 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
- Comes with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- WiFi with 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- 5MP camera on the back with LED flash and 1.9MP camera on the front
- Samsung Exynos 5 chipset with 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex-A15 processor and Mali T-604 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage options
- Measures 263.8 x 177.8 x 8.9 mm and weighs 603 g
Along with Nexus 4, Google Nexus 10 will be available from 13th of November through Google Play Store in U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan. Pricing of the Nexus 10 is fixed at $399 (Rs.21.6K approx.) for 16GB version and $499 (Rs.27K approx.) for 32GB version.
Source:Google Official Blog