Facebook for Android updates with voice message feature and more
Facebook recently updates the app for Android platform with new voice message feature. Recently VoIP was introduced in Facebook Messenger app for iOS, the Messenger for Android also got voice messaging feature and now it’s turn for Facebook app for Android platform to get voice message feature.
The new voice message feature gives an ability to record the voice and send it to the friends right by going through Messages in the Facebook app. Rather than typing long messages, voice message feature helps to all the chatter boxes who wants to get in touch with their friends on the move and even without spending their voice calling credits.
Changelog of the updated Facebook app for Android:
- Open and view photos faster
- Share your friends’ stories to timelines, pages and groups
- Send voice messages when you have more to say
Beside the new voice message feature, Facebook for Android platform also get some improvements within the new update. Facebook developers always try hard to make the app for Android platform bugs-free and faster than the previous versions, in this regard Facebook already moved to a native app for Android version with new UI and faster performance.
The new updated version Facebook for Android with voice message feature makes the app more useful in terms of social networking and connects million of users even with sending their voices to the loved ones over the network. Buzzes are also in the air that soon Facebook will also add VoIP feature for Android platform which enables the app to make voice calls over any data network. Get ready to use Facebook even for calling your friends on the social network without loosing your pennies.
Users can download the new updated version Facebook for Android platform just by going through Google Play Store, so update the app and starts sending the voice notes over the social network.
- Facebook Messenger now lets users explicitly send maps to share locations
- Facebook Moments app now creates movies with your existing photos
- Facebook’s Rooms updated with ability to let users add photos, videos to comments
- Facebook adds News Feed Preferences to let you control what you see
- Facebook Moments app released to let you privately share photos using facial recognition