- 7-inch TFT LCD display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution and 5-point multi-touch support;
- Powered by ARM 11 Cortex A8 single-core processor with 1GHz clock-speed, Mali-400MP GPU and 512MB of RAM;
- 4GB internal storage (1.69GB user accessible) and microSD card slot for expansion;
- Comes with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system with stock user interface;
- For connectivity, there is Wi-Fi with 802.11 b/g support, microUSB port with USB on-the-go (OTG) support and 3G via USB dongle;
- Having accelerometer for auto-rotation screen;
- A large number of app support;
- VGA front camera;
- Standard non removable about battery with up to 4 hours backup.
- 7-inch vibrant display with decent color reproduction and fair viewing angles;
- A large number of useful apps support;
- Enough powerful processor and RAM for multi-tasking and processing capabilities;
- Mali-400MP GPU performs well;
- Easy to handle design with thin and solid body construction;
- Android 4.0 (ICS) with stock UI works decent without any glitch;
- Decent battery backup;
- Competitive price tag.
- VGA camera fails to impress;
- Display is prone to scratches;
- No HDMI out.
- Micromax Funbook Infinity
- Karbonn Smart Tab 3 Blade
- Zync Z930
Datawind UbiSlate 7Ci is one of the best tablet available in the market with budget-friendly price tag. The tablet does not lag in any area and performs well against other competitors. Overall the UbiSlate 7Ci tablet is made for pocket-lovers but if you just want a powerful tablet then move towards the high-end tablets segment. On the other hand, some competitive priced tablets performs more in benchmarks but the UbiSlate 7Ci works practically well. On the closing note, the tablet is a decent buy for the beginner in the tablets market.